ReNatura® Wildflowers 0.275 kg
The ReNatura® wildflowers mixture brings a piece of colourful wilderness to the garden. This versatile mixture is suitable for all locations and thrives particularly well in sunny and not too humid soils. The abundance of colourful flowers attract beneficial insects and serve as a habitat and divers source of food for them. Due to the variety of the species that are included, the wildflowers bloom from early summer to late fall. The wildflower mixture includes both annual and perennial species, so that some of the species will continue to thrive the year after sowing. Some of the annual species usually also seed themselves again, so that they grow again in that area in the next few years. If the diversity of species should nevertheless decrease, it can be increased again by reseeding with ReNatura® Blumennachsaat (flower overseed mixture).
The ReNatura® wildflowers mixture contains over 20 different species of wildflowers with a flowering period from early summer to autumn.
The species in the mixture include:
- Cornflower (Centaurea cyanus)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Field scabious (Knautia arvensis)
- Corn-cockle (Agrostemma githago)
- Field larkspur (Consolida regalis)
- Cow parsley (Anthriscus sylvestris)
- Wallflower (Cheiranthus cheiri)
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum)
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
- Wild carrot (Daucus carota)
Includes coir pith granules to help ensure a uniform distribution of the seed when broadcasting by hand.
Bundle: 0.275 kg pouch
Art.-No.: 68255 (SU 12)
Category: Flower mixtures
- Sowing and fertilising instructionsSowing period:
2-3 weeksFlowering season:
up to ca. 80 cmReach: