ReNatura® Flower Reseeding 0.275 kg
The ReNatura® flower overseed mixture is the ideal way to replenish flower patches and fields that are a year or more old. In these areas the annuals have mostly disappeared and the stand comprises only of long-term and perennial varieties. Flower overseeding can rejuvenate such areas and significantly increase the range of species and thus the flower diversity. New planting is then not necessary. For successful sowing, it is important that the reseeding plants have enough space and light to grow. It is therefore recommended that sowing takes place immediately after the old stand has been cut back and a rake or a hoe is used to ensure sufficient soil contact. To facilitate this, the soil between the existing plants must be loosened.
The ReNatura® flower overseed mixture contains over 20 herbs and flowers that are ideal for replenishing existing flower areas.
The species in the mixture include:
- Common poppy (Papaver rhoeas)
- Lacy phacelia (Phacelia tanacetifolia)
- Wallflower (Cheiranthus cheiri)
- Ragged-robin (Lychnis flos-cuculi)
- Black-eyed susan (Thunbergia alata)
- Purple coneflower (Echinacea purpurea)
- Red linseed (Linum grandiflorum)
- Ox-eye daisy (Leucanthemum vulgare)
- Common marigold (Calendula officinalis)
- Pheasant's-eye (Adonis aestivalis)
Includes coir pith granules to help ensure a uniform distribution of the seed when broadcasting by hand.
Bundle: 0.275 kg pouch
Art.-No.: 68219 (SU 12)
Category: Flower mixtures
- Sowing and fertilising instructionsSowing period:
2-3 weeksFlowering season:
up to ca. 60 cmReach: