ReNatura® Bee pasture 0.275 kg
The ReNatura® bee pasture seed mix is a magnet for all beneficial insects. From the red-tailed bumblebee to the small garden bumblebee, the bee pasture offers the right flowers and food for everyone. In addition to the well-known pollen collectors, the flowers are also visited by other nectar-collecting insects, such as the hummingbird hawk-moth, which looks like a hummingbird, and the acrobatic hoverflies. This diverse and colourful mixture of flowers also offers the observer an attractive and varied picture, which changes constantly over the course of the growing season. The bee pasture mixture contains both early and late flowering species, so that it offers an attractive food supply for beneficial insects over a considerable period of time. Due to the large number of bees, bumblebees and other insects, there is always something for the observer to see.
The ReNatura® bee pasture mixture contains over 20 species of nectar-rich flowering plants.
The species in the mixture include:
- Lacy phacelia (Phacelia tanacetifolia)
- Borage (Borago officinalis)
- Ox-eye daisy (Leucanthemum vulgare)
- Sunflower (Helianthus annuus)
- Greater knapweed (Centaurea scabiosa)
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
- Wild carrot (Daucus carota)
- Yellow melilot (Melilotus officinalis)
- Persian clover (Trifolium resupinatum)
- Common sage (Salvia officinalis)
Includes coir pith granules to help ensure a uniform distribution of the seed when broadcasting by hand.
Bundle: 0.275 kg pouch
Art.-No.: 68232 (SU 12)
Category: Flower mixtures
- Sowing and fertilising instructionsSowing period:
2-3 weeksFlowering season:
up to ca. 80 cmReach: