ProGreen® PF 30 Horse pasture reseeding
A high percentage of perennial ryegrass makes this mixture an excellent choice for reseeding heavily used pastures with gaps in ground cover. Due to its rapid early development, perennial ryegrass can prevail over existing grasses in the sward and fill any gaps that may be present.
You can find more information about ProGreen® here.
Bundle: 10 kg
Category: Horse pastures
- Sowing and fertilising instructionsSowing rate:
- Perennial ryegrass fodder type,late (40 %)
- Perennial ryegrass fodder type intermediate (20 %)
- Timothy grass (18 %)
- Perennial ryegrass lawn type (12 %)
- Smooth-stalked meadow grass fodder type (10 %)
- DownloadsMore information